Welcome to the 2017 Foursquare Cares information page. Here you will find all things related to Foursquare Cares - our annual outreach event to provide kids and families with free backpacks, school supplies, haircuts, and more to help them get ready for, and be successful in school in the upcoming 2017 - 2018 school year.
Here you will find information on the Foursquare Cares Annual Golf Tournament (July 13, 2017), and for the outreach event itself for the kids and families (August 19, 2017).
Click here to read about the tournament and supporting the event: Foursquare Cares Information Letter
Foursquare Cares Annual Golf Tournament
Click here to read about being a Foursquare Cares Tournament Sponsor: Tournament Sponsor Packages
- Click here to register as a corporate tournament sponsor: Tournament Sponsor Registration
Click here to read about playing in the Foursquare Cares Annual Golf Tournament: Tournament Player Information
- Click here to register as a player in the tournament: Tournament Player Registration
Foursquare Cares Event Individual & Corporate Participation
We want you to serve with us at Foursquare Cares! It takes many volunteers to make this event happen.
- Click here to register to volunteer for the event: Volunteer registration form coming soon
You can also contribute and participate financially as an individual or business, it will take many of us, one at a time, giving generously as you are able to make this event happen.
- Click here to make a personal financial tax-deductible contribution for Foursquare Car: Personal Sponsor
- Click here to make a business tax-deductible contribution for Foursquare Cares: Business Sponsor
Questions about this event? Email Allen Jones or call us at 253-848-9111.