We want to invite you to become a Foursquare Church Partner! Take a moment to read below what it means to become a partner with us in ministry.
The Bible is the story of God entering into covenant with His people. A covenant means an important and binding relationship in which both parties are committed. (Genesis 17:7, Luke 22:20)
The church is a people that commit together to: God, the local church, and one to another, to actively engage in the work of God and reveal the kingdom of God in the earth.
Every believer is called to be a committed member of the local church body (1 Corinthians 12), and to participate in the spiritual covering provided by the local church and pastors. (Acts 20:28, Titus 2:14-15)
Our desire is for you to position yourself in such a way as to receive the full blessing of following Jesus, and being on mission together to fulfill the call He has placed upon you personally and in relationship with His people.
This should be a prayerful and thoughtful decision, as you follow the leading of the Holy Spirit. Our desire is for you to be planted in the place God has called you so that you may flourish in your relationship with Him.
The following information outlines what being a Foursquare Church Partner means to you. As a Foursquare Church Partner you commit to:
· Engage with us in regular attendance: Worship at weekend services
· Use your gifts for God: Serve regularly in ministry at this local church
· Live in community: Community group participation
· Support the local church: Tithe (10%) at this local church
· Yield to God: Accountability to the local church leadership
· Mission: Making disciples in fulfilling the great commission
As Pastors of the church, we commit to:
· Shepherding you into a active, growing relationship with Jesus
· Teaching the whole bible faithfully
· Equipping you to do God’s work and build up the church
· Providing opportunities for you to use your gifts for God
· Steward the finances of this church well
· Priority in receiving care from this church
If you have further questions about this opportunity please contact our Assimilations Pastor, Allen Jones, at email@example.com